Registration for programs occurs during three different registration sessions during the calendar year. Each registration session is accompanied by a program brochure that becomes available to the public at least two weeks prior to the start of the registration session. The following table indicates when registration occurs for most programs:
* Summer Camp Registration Begins in Winter/Spring
* *Fall Athletic League Registration Begins in Summer
HOW TO REGISTER Registration for Recreation & Parks Department programs may be done in a variety of ways. Please see below for instructions on the various registration methods.
The Carrboro Recreation & Parks Department offers online registration through our RecConnect website. To register online, you will need to have an account.
If you're a new customer / patron with us that wishes to register online, please register for a new account through RecConnect by clicking on the "My Accounts" tab. Your account will be reviewed by our staff. Please allow 2-3 business days for your account to be activated, which will allow you to register online.
Once your account has been activated, your password will be sent to the email you provided when you created your account.
EXISTING CUSTOMERS/PARTICIPANTS Your username is now the primary email address on your household account. Customers logging into our new RecTrac registration system for the first time may enter the primary email address in the 'Username' field. The password will be your primary phone number (10-digits with no hypens, spaces, or parenthesis). You will then be prompted to change your password.
If you have an existing account but have forgotten your password, click the 'Click Here' link to the right of 'Forgot your password?' An email will be sent to the email address associated with the account.
Please do not create a new account.
WALK-IN REGISTRATION The Carrboro Recreation & Parks Department accepts registration in person at our main offices in the Carrboro Century Center at 100 N. Greensboro Street. Office hours are Monday - Friday from 8:30am - 5:00pm. Offices are closed on Town holidays.
MAIL-IN REGISTRATION The Carrboro Recreation & Parks Department also accepts mail-in registration for those who cannot register online or in person during normal business hours. The following guidelines apply to mail-in registration:
1. Please adhere to the listed registration dates. Registration forms are not accepted prior to the listed dates. Complete the form and mail it in with a check made payable to the 'Town of Carrboro'. You are registered as soon as we receive payment from you. Do not send cash. Your check with serve as your receipt.
2. As registration is accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis, you should call 919-918-7364 to check on the status of a particular program.
3. Please mark your calendar because we do not send out acknowledgements. You will be notified only if the program if full, canceled or changed.
4. You can download, print out and mail in a registration form for all Recreation & Parks activities.
5. Mail the completed registration form and payment to:
Carrboro Recreation & Parks Department 100 N. Greensboro St. Carrboro, NC 27510